When purchasing gloves from american golf, please choose the option 'Left Hand' if you are a right-handed golfer, and 'Right Hand' if you are a left-handed player.
The Bionic AquaGrip Glove has all of the outstanding design characteristics that the StableGrip glove features along with fantastic durability. The glove is made out of a suede microfiber which actually performs better in wet conditions and is perfect for the typical British Summer.
Bionic AquaGrip Glove Technology
The Bionic AquaGrip Glove also features:
- Suede microfibre
- Easy Velcro on/off fastening
- Anatomical relief pads promote accuracy and distance
- Bionic branding
Bionic AquaGrip Glove Design:
Bionic Care Guide
Perspiration or salt on the surface of your glove will cause it to break down. Don’t use your cabretta leather glove as a towel.
Air out your glove in between rounds.
After a game, wash the dirt and grit from your glove on a delicate cycle or by hand.
Never dry your glove with a drying machine. Air dry only.
Use leather conditioner after drying to maintain your glove’s flexibility.
If your glove becomes too stiff or uncomfortable – toss it! It’s time for a new glove.”
Order now and have it delivered to your door
- Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
- Next Day plus Saturday & Sunday Delivery Available
- Track Your Delivery in Real-Time
Order online and collect from a store near you
- Reserve Online and Collect In-Store in 2 hours
- No Need to Wait in for Delivery
- Buy Now and Deliver to Store for Collection in 2 Days