Club Terms and Conditions
- You may only use your American Golf Club card in American Golf stores or online at www.americangolf.co.uk.
- It is a condition of having an American Golf Club card that you provide American Golf with your contact details. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to become a member of the American Golf Club and that American Golf can contact you with offers by post, email, SMS and phone. You can opt out by contacting the helpline on 0808 146 7565, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester, LE3 1ZQ
- To take advantage of member only deals and discount vouchers you must present your American Golf Club card at time of purchase.
- The American Golf Club is open to all UK & ROI residents aged 18 years or over.
- The American Golf Club card is not transferable and can only be used by the person to whom the card is issued.
- If your card is lost or stolen please notify us by contacting the helpline on 0808 146 7565 and a new card will be issued. If you change your address or wish to change your details, please notify us instore or via the helpline.
- Calls to the helpline will be charged at national rates, plus your phone provider’s access charge.
- The American Golf Club card issued to you remains the property of American Golf and must be surrendered upon request. It is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- American Golf may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- In the case of dispute, the decisions of American Golf shall be final and binding. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your Statutory Rights.
- American Golf Club vouchers and coupon mailings can only be used in American Golf stores and online at www.americangolf.co.uk when presented in conjunction with an American Golf Club card.
- All promotions and mailings are subject to availability.
- The promoter of the American Golf Club is American Golf, Europa Boulevard, Gemini Business Park, Westbrook, Warrington, WA5 7YW.
- Voucher valid for one single use.
- You must spend £10 or more in a single transaction, by midnight on the end date shown. No change given. No cash value.
- £10 minimum spend excludes purchases of gift cards and delivery charges.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code.
- Delivery charges may apply.
- You must provide us with a valid email address to receive your birthday voucher. If you do not wish to receive a birthday voucher, you can opt out by contacting the helpline on 0808 146 7565, by emailing email@example.com or by writing to American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester, LE3 1ZQ and specifying that you do not wish to receive any benefits by email.
- Excludes staff.
- Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK & ROI aged 18 or over, with a valid Club card, excluding staff and their immediate families or anyone connected with the draw
- Only one entry per prize draw is allowed per customer.
- To enter into the prize draw you must scan your Club card at the time of purchase instore, place an order online whilst logged in to your registered account online or enter your details on the prize draw form at www.americangolf.co.uk/club No purchase necessary. Proof of purchase is not proof of entry. To opt out, please contact the helpline on 0808 146 7565.
- Opening and closing dates for each prize draw will be found online at www.americangolf.co.uk/club.
- Prizes will be picked at random after the closing date and winners will be contacted by telephone, post or email with 28 days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted using reasonable effort an alternative winner will be drawn.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes may be substituted with an item of equivalent or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of winners will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering the prize draw, winners are accepting these terms and conditions and may be required to take part in publicity including photographs.
Golf’s Best Value Trade-In
- 1. This offer is only open to American Golf Club members. American Golf Club membership is free and can be signed up for at the time of purchase
- 2. For the duration of this scheme, customers will be entitled to trade-in their clubs if they are listed on the American Golf Valuation Guide
- 3. Any club (subject to condition), excluding single wedges, will be eligible to be traded-in against a new club on sale at American Golf stores subject to stock and availability. Trade-in and purchased items must be within the same item category. For example, customer will be entitled to trade in a wood against a wood (hybrids will be classed as a wood) putter against a putter and a set of matching irons (minimum of 5 clubs) against a set of irons subject to stock and availability
- 4. Clubs cannot be traded in against any pre-owned or ex-demo products
- 5. The trade-in value cannot exceed the purchase value of the new product. No credit will be given in any form. For example, if the trade-in value of your club is £200 and your new purchase is £170 you will not be eligible to receive a credit for £30 or goods to the value of £30
- 6. Customers are restricted to trade-in one item for one item (a set of irons is one item). Multiple trade-ins against one purchase will not be accepted
- 7. All clubs must be examined in-store before a value can be confirmed. Any club(s) with excessive damage or in unsaleable condition (in American Golf’s opinion) which could affect future performance or value of the club(s) will not be eligible for this offer
- 8. Valuations can only be given in an American Golf store and will be valid for 14 days
- 9. American Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or withdraw the offer without prior notice and without liability
- 10. This offer is not available to trade or wholesale customers
- 11. The ‘Best Price Guarantee’ promise is our commitment to offer you the best price for your clubs you can get in the UK. We will match the trade-in value of any authorised retailer subject to written proof of the valuation dated within the last 7 days
- 12. The Store Manager’s decision will be final in relation to any club trade-in eligibility or valuation
- 13. The above scheme is run and administered by American Golf Discount Limited,1030 Europa Boulevard, Gemini Business Park, Warrington, WA5 7YW
- All tournaments are free to enter for American Golf Club members.
- Travel and other expenses are excluded.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes may be substituted with an item of equivalent or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- By entering the tournament, winners are accepting these terms and conditions and may be required to take part in publicity including photographs.
- Winners’ name and county will be available by emailing email@example.com.
- You will receive a voucher for at least 3 free rounds of golf every 12 months.
- Free round vouchers will be redeemable with our partners. Full instructions on how to redeem will be sent with your vouchers. Partners and available courses may change at any time, at the discretion of American Golf.
- If you choose to use your voucher at a course where the total cost of the round is greater than the value of the free round voucher, you will need to pay the difference.
- Vouchers will be delivered by email. If we do not have a valid email address we will be unable to deliver your free golf vouchers. To opt out of marketing emails please contact the helpline on 0808 146 7565, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester, LE3 1ZQ.
- If you do not wish to receive free golf vouchers, you can opt out by contacting the helpline on 0808 146 7565, by emailing email@example.com or by writing to American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester, LE3 1ZQ and specifying that you do not wish to receive any benefits by email.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
30-Day Custom Fit Clubs Satisfaction Guarantee
- Club members receive a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee on custom fit club orders.
- Club members must have completed a full custom fit instore or at one of our tour truck or fitting days to enable the guarantee
- The fit must be recorded with the American Golf custom fit app
- Goods must be returned within 30 days to receive a like-for-like exchange
- The 30-day period applies from the original purchase and does not apply to goods supplied after the initial 30-day period expires
Club Survey terms and conditions
Prize draw open to all residents of the UK & ROI aged 18 or over, excluding American Golf staff and their immediate families or anyone connected with the draw. There are three (3) prizes of a £100 American Golf Gift Card available to win. Only one entry is allowed per customer. To enter you must complete all mandatory questions and enter your email address at the end of the survey. No purchase necessary. The survey is open from 26/07/17 and will close at 11:59 on 04/08/17. Any surveys returned after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw. Prizes will be picked at random after the closing date and winners will be contacted by email within 7 days of the competition closing. If the winners cannot be contacted using reasonable effort alternative winners will be drawn. There is no cash alternative. The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The name and county of the winner will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . By entering the prize draw, the winner is accepting these terms and conditions and may be required to take part in publicity, including photographs.