Along with his bright orange attire, Rickie Fowler brings his own brand of unique style to the golf course. He began his career in sports as a motocross racer, before switching crash helmets for Puma Golf caps and turning his talents loose on the green. At 27 years old, Fowler already has an impressive highlight reel of accomplishments, including being the first rookie selected for the 2010 Ryder Cup. He has racked up six career wins to date, five of which coming on the PGA Tour.
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Birthdate: December 13, 1988
- Birthplace: Anaheim, CA
- College: Oklahoma State University
- World No.12
- Turned Pro in 2009
- Five PGA Tour victories
- 2012 Wells Fargo Championship
- 2013 Australian PGA Championship (Runner-Up)
- Third player in history to finish in top 5 of all four major championships in one calendar year (2014)
- 2015 Players Championship
- 2015 Deutsche Bank Championship
- 2016 Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship