Find your nearest store
Search our 109 stores
Double Value On Clubs Trade-In
Terms and Conditions
- Trade-in and get double the value on your old clubs.
- Any club can be traded in against any new clubs product. Trade in and purchased items do not have to be the same. For example you could trade in a driver and purchase some irons.
- Clubs cannot be traded in against second hand product.
- The trade in value cannot exceed the purchase value of the new product. No credit will be given. For example, If the trade in value of your club is £200 and your new purchase is £170 you will not receive a credit for £30.
- The trade in is one item against one item (a set of irons is one item). Multiple trade ins against one purchase will not be accepted.
- Valuations can only be given in an American Golf store, where PGA.com will be used as a guide to the value of your clubs.
- American Golf reserves the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice.