Find your nearest store
Search our 109 stores
Double Value On Clubs Trade-In
Terms and Conditions
- Trade-in and get double the value on your old clubs.
- Any club, excluding single wedges, can be traded in against any new clubs product. Trade in and purchased items do not have to be the same. For example you could trade in a driver and purchase some irons.
- Clubs cannot be traded in against second hand product.
- The trade in value cannot exceed the purchase value of the new product. No credit will be given. For example, If the trade in value of your club is £200 and your new purchase is £170 you will not receive a credit for £30.
- The trade in is one item against one item (a set of irons is one item). Multiple trade ins against one purchase will not be accepted.
- Valuations can only be given in an American Golf store, where PGA.com will be used as a guide to the value of your clubs, with an exchange rate of $1.5 to £1.
- American Golf reserves the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice.
- Promotion not available to Trade Customers