Find your local store
Search our 111 stores
Double Value On Clubs Trade-In
Terms and Conditions
- For the duration of this promotion, customers will be entitled to trade-in their existing clubs and get double their market value (as determined by American golf by reference to PGA.com and the condition of the clubs).
- Any club, excluding single wedges, will be eligible to be traded-in against any new club on sale at american golf stores (subject to stock and availability). Trade-in and purchased items do not have to be the same. For example, customer will be entitled to trade in a driver and purchase a set of irons (subject to stock and availability).
- Clubs cannot be traded in against any second hand products.
- The trade-in value cannot exceed the purchase value of the new product. No credit will be given. For example, if the trade-in value of your club is £200 and your new purchase is £170 you will not be eligible to receive a credit for £30.
- Customers are restricted to one item per transaction (a set of irons is one item). Multiple trade-ins against one purchase will not be accepted.
- All clubs must be examined before a value can be confirmed. Any club(s) with excessive damage or in unsaleable condition (in American Golf’s opinion) which could affect future performance or value of the club(s) will not be eligible for this offer.
- Valuations can only be given in an American Golf store, where PGA.com will be used as a guide to the value of your clubs, with an exchange rate of $1.5 to £1.
- American Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (from time to time) and/or withdraw the offer without prior notice and without liability.
- Promotion not available to trade customers.
- This offer is only open to American Golf club card holders. American Golf club cards are entirely free and can be signed up for at the time of purchase.
- The Store Manager’s decision will be final in relation to any club trade in eligibility or valuation.
- The above promotion is run and administered by SW Golf Limited trading as American Golf.