Special offers and Bundles
Introducing the incredible JPX850 Forged . After 6 years of development, Mizuno introduce a new element in the shape of Boron to the Grain Flow Forging process to enable the JPX-850 to overcome the distance limitations of traditional forged irons.
Mizuno Golf JPX850 Forged Irons Materials
The new material is 30% stronger than the traditional 1025E steel billets, allowing for a thinner face and extreme ball speeds. The result is an incredible iron that combines Grain Flow Forged precision and feel with the ball speeds of a modern distance iron, unachievable before BORON.
The Mizuno JPX850 also feature:
- Strategically reinforced by a Power Frame cavity
- Grain Flow Forged precision and feel with the ball speeds of a modern distance iron
- Boron Forged is 30% stronger
- 1 year guarantee and Orochi Graphite shaft
JPX850 Forged Irons Design
The thinner BORON face is strategically reinforced by a Power Frame cavity, allowing it to flex over a wider area for increased ball speeds. A shorter top edge to the frame helps maintain the recognisably solid feel and helping control vibration. A CNC Milled Pocket on the 4-7 irons also help increase launch angle allowing you to attack the greens even with the longer irons.
You may also like
Order now and have it delivered to your door
- Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
- Next Day plus Saturday & Sunday Delivery Available
- Track Your Delivery in Real-Time
Order online and collect from a store near you
- Reserve Online and Collect In-Store in 2 hours
- No Need to Wait in for Delivery
- Buy Now and Deliver to Store for Collection in 2 Days