Terms & Conditions
- You may only use your American Golf Club card in American Golf stores or online at www.americangolf.co.uk.
- It is a condition of having an American Golf Club card that you provide American Golf with your contact details. By signing to accept these terms and conditions you have become a member of the American Golf Club and agree that American Golf can contact you with offers from American Golf by mail, email, sms & phone.
- Only one entry into free prize draws is allowed per customer, per transaction.
- The American Golf Club card is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding American Golf staff.
- The American Golf Club card is not transferable and can only be used by the person whose signature is on the card.
- American Golf may enter into agreements with other companies to offer additional benefits from your American Golf Club membership. If you choose to receive these benefits we will need to pass details of your name and address to them.
- If your card is lost or stolen please notify us by ringing the helpline on 0870 850 3064 and a new card will be issued. If you change your address or wish to change your details, please notify us in store or via the helpline. Calls will be charged at national rates.
- The American Golf Club card issued to you is the property of American Golf and must be surrendered upon request. It is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- In the case of dispute, the decisions of American Golf shall be final and binding. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your Statutory Rights.
- The conditions of use stated on the reverse of the card form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The American Golf Club vouchers and coupon mailings can only be used in American Golf stores and online at www.americangolf.co.uk when presented in conjunction with an American Golf Club card bearing the same number.
- All instore promotions and mailings are subject to availability.
- The promoter of the American Golf Club is American Golf Club, PO Box 5458, Leicester LE3 1UQ. 0870 850 3064.
- Golf Insurance. To obtain your free golf insurance you MUST activate your insurance. You are not insured unless you activate your insurance directly with Golf Care, our golf insurance provider. Free insurance offer is not available to current or previous Golf Care policy holders and is only available to customers living in the UK. Policy terms and conditions apply. Please note there is a 50p processing payment fee due when activating your insurance.
- Buy Now Pay Later. Full Terms and Conditions are available instore. Credit is offered by one chosen lender. Subject to status. If you choose to pay the cash price in full before or at the end of the 6 month period, there will be no interest to pay, Representative 0% APR fixed. Alternatively, at the end of the 6 month period you can choose to spread the cost over 24 months. Representative Example If you spend £500, your monthly payment will be £27 over 24 months, Representative 19.9% APR fixed. The total amount repayable will be £648. Interest charged will be £148 (assuming all monthly payments are made). No additional fees or charges if you pay on time. No deposit required.
- Guaranteed Buy Back is based on PGA trade-in guide price and only available on hardware originally purchased at American Golf. Value including 10% discount applied when you purchase replacement products.
We ship all of our orders on fully trackable services. You will receive an email with a link to your tracking, as soon as your order is dispatched from our Distribution Centre. You can also see instructions on how to track your purchase by visiting our Order Tracking page here.
We want to make shopping with us as easy as possible. Should you be dissatisfied with a purchase from the american golf website, you may return unused products in their original packaging and with any labels within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. If you choose to return your item(s) to one of our stores, please ensure that you take your confirmation email with you so that you receive the correct refund. Please note that orders paid for with PayPal or Amazon Pay, can only be returned in store for credit or exchange. For a refund to these payment types, your order must be returned to our Distribution Centre. For full details on how to return your purchase, please visit our Returns and Refunds page here.
To make your orders as secure as possible, all of our deliveries require a signature. If you miss the delivery of your order, the courier will attempt to deliver it to a neighbour. If this cannot be done, the courier will leave you a card informing you that a delivery has been attempted, with information about what will happen next. The courier may try to redeliver or another day, or you may be given options to choose new delivery options.
If you have any questions about the delivery of your order, our Aftersales team are there to assist you and can be contacted between 8am and 8pm (GMT) on weekdays and 9am till 1pm (GMT) on Saturdays. Alternatively, they can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not begun processing your order for delivery, we are able to make changes to the products you have selected. Please contact our Aftersales team as soon as possible, between 8am and 8pm (GMT) on weekdays and 9am till 1pm (GMT) on Saturdays by calling 0151 224 7140
If we have started processing your order for delivery, unfortunately we are unable to make changes prior to shipping.
If we have not begun processing your order for delivery, we are able to cancel it and you will not be charged. Please contact our Aftersales team as soon as possible, between 8am and 8pm (GMT) on weekdays and 9am till 1pm (GMT) on Saturdays by calling 0151 224 7140
If we have started processing your order for delivery, don’t worry. Our returns policy allows goods to be returned up to 30 days after you receive your order, as long as they are unused and in their original packaging.