Get on the green in two and start making birdies.
By Richard Harrison
For all the latest news, reviews and a lot, lot more from the world of golf, click here for the latest edition of Golf Punk Magazine.
- Play the ball about three inches inside your left heel. Take a wide stance, set your right shoulder lower than your left and hold your chin high, to give you room for a full shoulder turn.
- Notice how both feet are rooted to the ground. Turn your body behind the ball, you should feel like your torso is coiled, ready to unwind.
- Feel like the right hand is chasing the ball straight down the target line.
- Stay down on the shot until the swing naturally takes you to your full finish position.
- You should finish with a balanced follow-through position.
- Your hips will end up square to the target, with your right foot rising up on to its toe.