Did you know that americangolf have been helping golfers to replace their lost or damaged golf equipment for over 20 years?It's a horrible feeling to have your golf clubs stolen or damaged – But we can help.
Insurance Replacement Scheme
How can we help?
With 108 stores throughout the UK and Ireland, we are Europe’s largest specialist golf retailer. We have more PGA members in our stores than any other golf retailer offering unparalleled advice and service.
We are trusted to be a preferred supplier for many of the major insurance companies and loss adjusters, including:
If your insurance company isn`t on the above list, that’s ok, we can still help you to complete your claim and get you back on the golf course as quickly as possible.
Reasons to choose americangolf?
At americangolf, we know that your decisions are based on more than just the great replacement deal that we can arrange for you. From the start to the finish of your replacement process, you will receive the very best service, advice and expertise ensuring that you are back playing with equipment that suits your every need.
- Our dedicated insurance team have nearly 20 years combined experience in the golf industry.
- As Europe’s largest Golf retailer, our stores can offer:
- The broadest choice of equipment from every major supplier
- Dedicated store appointments, where you will receive a personal replacement service from our in-store team.
- Free custom fitting in all of our stores, using the latest customer fitting technology.
- Availability to PGA professional staff in all of our stores.
- Extended product ranges available to order into store or your home address.
- Gift Card Settlement1. Don’t have time to visit one of our stores? No problem!
- Gift card settlement allows you to replace your equipment at your leisure.
- Redeem your gift card either in-store or online at www.americangolf.co.uk
- Reserve your replacement equipment online and collect your replacement equipment from your local store2.
- Redeem your gift card online and have your replacement equipment delivered to your home or to your local store2.
What do you need to do?
If you have been unlucky enough to break, lose or have your Golf equipment stolen, we want to make it as easy as possible to get you playing again. Depending on which company your insurance is provided by, below are the 2 different ways that we can help with your claim along with all the details you need.
Is your insurance company one of these?
If so, simply contact your insurance company and sit back and relax…
Your insurance company will contact our dedicated insurance team directly, who will then be in touch with you shortly to discuss your claim.
If you’re insurance company is not listed..
..simply contact our dedicated insurance team
Call: 01925 488 466
Office opening hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Our insurance team will be happy to provide you with a replacement quote3 for your equipment to be replaced through americangolf and answer any questions you may have.
You can then pass our quote on to your insurer and inform them that you wish to settle your claim through americangolf
What happens next?
Once your claim value has been agreed, we want to make sure that you get the best fitting replacement equipment as possible so we will invite you to visit one of our 108 nationwide stores. A member of our hugely experienced store teams will be available to discuss your current needs and provide you with the best advice possible, ensuring that when you get back to the course, you are in even better shape than before.
Whilst your initial claim value will be based on a like for like replacement, should you want that little something extra, you can easily ‘upgrade’ your equipment. Alternatively, if your like for like replacement does not require your full claim value, the remainder will be issued as a Gift Card for later use meaning you never lose a penny. Our staff will be happy to help you with either of these scenarios to make certain that you have everything that you need.
1 - Subject to americangolf receiving authorization from your insurance company to proceed using this method.
2 - Subject to availability. Delivery times may vary
3 - All quotations are “like for like” replacements for the original equipment covered under your policy. Based on: Quality, Specification, Functionality and Current availability. If your lost or damaged equipment is no longer available, the quote will be for the next available model.