The next step in footwear has arrived, and it follows hot on the heels of its predecessor and hugely successful ECCO Biom Hybrid Spikeless Shoes. The Biom Hybrid offers all the brilliant technology and design that made the original so popular, while also bringing with it a few new additions to give you the best performance possible.
Ecco Biom Hybrid Shoes Technology
The Ecco Biom Hybrid Shoes sole features approximately 100 moulded traction bars which combine to offer around 800 traction angles. The sole is constructed of single density transparent TPU giving flexibility to the grip provided by the traction bars. The uppers are made from the same brilliant Yak leather used on the regular Biom Shoe and feature all the upper and mid-sole technology famous to the Biom range.
Increased comfort and design, the ECCO Biom Hybrid Shoes also features:
- Dual density TPU outsole & Direct-injected PU midsole
- Hydromax & Stain Resistant Technology (SRT) keeps leather soft, breathable & water resistant in all conditions
- Anatomically shaped last created after scanning 2,500 feet
- Eight cleat configuration for incredible stability on the golf course
ECCO Biom Hybrid Shoes Design
ECCO Biom Hybrid Shoes have perfect grip and traction with flexible forefoot, long-lasting cushioning and anatomical full-length foot support that allows natural walking motions to make it an almost extension of the human foot. They also offer superb strength, brilliant breathability and incredible snug fit, and the low profile helps increase golf swing stability; perfect comfort for a day on the golf course.
You may also like
Order now and have it delivered to your door
- Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
- Next Day, Saturday & Sunday Delivery Available
- Track Your Delivery in Real-Time
Order online and collect from a store near you
- Reserve Online and Collect In-Store in 2 hours
- No Need to Wait in for Delivery
- Buy Now and Deliver to Store for Collection in 2 Days