Free UK Delivery Over £50* >
Our biggest ever Prize Draw is HERE. We've teamed up with the “Shark” himself, Greg Norman, to give you and a plus one the chance to win a trip of a lifetime!
You will win a FULL wardrobe of Greg Norman 2022 clothing, VIP tickets to events on the Legends Tour in 2022 AND to fly to Orlando to meet and play golf with Greg Norman at Drive Shack at the end of January 2022! To enter, simply sign up to our AG Club Card by December 10th 2021 or if you're already a member, don't sweat - you will be automatically entered into the draw as a thank you from us!*
The 2021 Greg Norman Autumn/Winter collection identified by the four colour Shark logo will make heads turn with its bright essentials. From Midlayers to umbrellas and shoes to waterproofs, the range is designed and styled to seamlessly go from the golf course to clubhouse whilst protecting you from the elements.
American Golf Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is promoted by American Golf (Trading) Limited (American Golf) for ag club members (each a Club Member, together the Club Members), with the support of Australian entrepreneur and professional golfer Greg 'The Shark' Norman (Greg Norman) (Promotion). Please read the terms and conditions below which apply to this Promotion. By being or becoming a Club Member during the Promotional Period (as defined below) you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain excluding Republic & Northern Ireland residents, who are aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry. This Promotion is open to new and existing Club Members. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion.
3. You may not enter and will not be entered into this Promotion if you are: (a) an employee, agent or supplier of American Golf or of its group companies; or (b) in any way professionally connected with this Promotion or its sponsorship or administration. If you have opted out of, or not consented to, marketing communications by email, you will not be entered into the Promotion. You will need to opt in to marketing communications by email from American Golf to be included in the Promotion.
Read More Read Less
4. To be entered into this Promotion, you must be eligible and be registered as a Club Member between 00:01 on 12 November 2021 to 23:59 on 10 December 2021 (Closing Date) inclusive (Promotional Period). Each Club Member, as at the Closing Date, will automatically be entered into this Promotion. You must remain a Club Member until 23:59 on 12 December 2021 for your entry to be validly entered into this Promotion.
5. If eligible to sign-up, you can sign-up to become a Club Member and create an account for free (a) at: www.americangolf.co.uk/club-page; or (b) during normal trading hours in any American Golf store in Great Britain by requesting to sign up to the AG Clubcard to a member of staff and signing up at the till point. Club Member eligibility requirements and terms and conditions are at: www.americangolf.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/club-Terms. If you are a new Club Member, you will only be entered into this Promotion if you sign up as a Club Member during the Promotional Period.
6. If you sign up to be a Club Member after the Closing Date you will not be entered into the Promotion. Anyone who signed up as a Club Member after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified and will not be entered into this Promotion.
7. There is a limit of one entry per Club Member account. Joint submissions and entries made on behalf of another person to this Promotion are not allowed.
8. There will be one winner (Winner). The Winner will be chosen at random on 13 December 2021 (Prize Draw Date) by a randomised computer process, from all valid entries. The Winner will be the first valid entry drawn.
9. The Winner will receive:
i.items from the Greg Norman Clothing Collection range of at least £1,000 delivered to the Winner’s home address in Great Britain once the sizing is confirmed with the Winner via email between American Golf and the Winner (Sportswear);
ii.2 x VIP hospitality tickets to a European Legends Tour event which will take place in the United Kingdom in 2022 with dates to be confirmed and subject to any COVID-19 restrictions which may be in place at the time of the event (VIP Tickets);
iii.return economy class flights to Florida in the United States of America via Virgin Atlantic and a five-night stay (room only) at Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando (Holiday) for two people provided by Black Diamond on 24 January 2022 to 29 January 2022 (Travel Dates);
iv.£1,000 spending money which will be transferred prior to the Holiday by way of a bank transfer with the bank details that a Winner has provided to American Golf regarding the Winner's bank account on American Golf's request; and
v.the opportunity to meet and play golf with Greg Norman at Drive Shack, a golf entertainment venue in Orlando (Meet and Greet).
(together the Winner Prizes). Winner Prizes are subject to terms and conditions and exclusions at: https://www.americangolf.co.uk/content/terms.html The Winner can select a companion to accompany them on the Holiday who must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of the Holiday (Companion).
10. Upon receipt of the Sportswear, the Winner will become a 'Shark' ambassador (Ambassador), and as a result is required to wear the Sportswear as part of the Winner Prizes for the Meet and Greet. The Winner will not receive any form of payment or compensation for its role as Ambassador. The Winner's decision to wear any Sportswear is optional but is required to be worn for the Meet and Greet.
11. It is the responsibly of the Winner to ensure that, on the Travel Dates, the Winner and its Companion are available to travel, hold a valid passport and have any necessary admission, visa or travel documents for the Holiday including to meet any COVID-19 requirements. Travel Dates once notified to Black Diamond cannot be changed.
12. The Holiday is subject to government regulations and restrictions governing international travel, in force as at the time of the Holiday, as a result of COVID-19 pandemic and any entry requirements for the United States of America. American Golf will not be responsible for any costs or fees incurred to meet any government regulations and restrictions including any costs or fees associated with any quarantine requirements.
13. There will be five runners-up (each Runner-up, together Runners-Up). The Runners-Up will be chosen at random on the Prize Draw Date by a randomised computer process, from all valid Club Member entries. The Runners-Up will be the first five valid entries drawn, immediately after the first valid winning entry is drawn, in accordance with paragraph 8. Each Runner-Up will receive a golf cap signed by Greg Norman (the "Runner-Up Prize").
14. American Golf does not accept any responsibility for any costs which are associated with the Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize which are not expressly included in the Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant) and any other costs incurred are the responsibility of individual to who a prize is awarded under this Promotion. The Holiday and VIP Tickets do not include travel insurance, the cost of transport, accommodation, transfers to and from airports or stations, food and drink, any spending money (other than set out in paragraph 9), tax or personal expenses.
15. American Golf will contact, using its reasonable efforts, the Winner and each Runner-Up using its Club Member account email address on or after 13 December 2021 (Promotion Notification Date). It is an entrant's responsibility to ensure this email address is correct. American Golf will request any further information it deems necessary and will provide details on how the Winner and each Runner-up can claim its Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant). The Winner and each Runner-up has seven working days after the Promotion Notification Date to accept its Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant) and provide additional information as requested by American Golf. A Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant) may not be accepted by a third party on behalf of the Winner or a Runner-Up.
16. A Winner or Runner-up may reject the Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant). If a Winner or Runner-Up: (a) fails to claim its Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant) within the timescale; or (b) rejects or fails to claim its Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant) or any part of it; or c) fails to provide any and all information as requested by American Golf within the timeframe, that Winner or Runner-Up will forfeit its Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant) and American Golf, at its sole discretion, may re-award the Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize (as relevant) in accordance with paragraphs 8 and 13.
17. The Sportswear and Runner-Up Prize will be delivered to the usual residential address in Great Britain of the respective Winner or Runner-up within seven working days of the Prize being claimed. The VIP Tickets and Holiday itinerary (including without limitation, flight and accommodation details) will be emailed to the Winner's email address, within seven working days of the Winner claiming its Winner Prizes. The flights which form part of the Holiday will be arranged once the Winner has been contacted to help American Golf to locate the closest airport to the Winner in which a flight can be reasonably booked.
18. The Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prize are subject to availability and American Golf reserves the right to substitute the Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The Winner Prizes or Runner-Up Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash or any alternative prize.
19. The Winner is invited to participate in filming of the Meet and Greet (Content) for content creation purposes. The Content may be shared across each of American Golf and Greg Norman's social media platforms (including without limitation, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) (Social Media).
20. The Winner may be invited to participate in other publicity requests in respect of this Promotion, for example posts on Social Media and websites such as: www.americangolf.co.uk, www.americangolf.eu and www.gregnormancollection.com. The Winner's participation in such publicity requests and Social Media posts is optional at all times.
22. Subject to paragraphs 23 and 24, and without prejudice to American Golf's data protection obligations under relevant law, American Golf shall make available for not less than six weeks after the Closing Date the Winner's and each Runner-Up's surname and county, upon receipt of a written request to: email@example.com.
23. Any Entrant to this Promotion shall, at or before the time of entry, have the right to object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 22. You can object by contacting: www.aftersales.americangolf.co.uk/aftersales.
24. Without prejudice to paragraphs 22 and 23 above, American Golf shall provide the information set out in paragraph 22 upon request from the Advertising Standards Authority.
25. Promotion entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content including (but not limited to): (a) obscene, indecent or pornographic content; (b) content liable to incite racial hatred or acts of terrorism; (c) violent content; (d) excessive profanity; (e) content that is harmful to minors in any way; or (f) content that is otherwise harmful, unlawful or illegal, will be deleted and the individual's entry disqualified at American Golf's sole discretion.
26. American Golf will not accept entries into this Promotion that are: a) automatically generated by computer; b) completed by third parties or in bulk; c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or d) incomplete. American Golf may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this Promotion.
27. American Golf's decision is final in relation to this Promotion and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
28. American Golf is not responsible for entries into this Promotion that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software or failure of any kind.
29. Entrants agree that, to the extent permitted by law, American Golf and its employees, will not be responsible for any liability for any losses or damages of any kind resulting from the use of a Prize or participation in this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of American Golf for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by American Golf's negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, American Golf may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude an individual from participating in this Promotion. American Golf reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so due to unforeseen circumstances.
31. American Golf may, at its sole discretion, cancel or amend these terms and conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. American Golf will notify you of any such changes to these terms and conditions by email.
32. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. You and American Golf agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
33. The promoter of this Promotion is American Golf (Trading) Limited, 1st Floor Westbrook House, Westbrook, Warrington, Cheshire, England WA5 8UH (Promoter).