ENTER OUR PRIZE DRAW TO WIN A LA MANGA GOLFING HOLIDAY FOR 4 PLUS 4 CALLAWAY ROGUE DRIVERS
SIMPLY VISIT ONE OF OUR 132 STORES, TRY OUT THE CALLAWAY ROGUE DRIVER & SIGN UP FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
Find your local store
Search our 111 stores
Terms and Conditions
- 1. These terms and conditions relate to the La Manga Golf Holiday for four competition (“competition”) as advertised by American Golf and Golfbreaks.com.
- 2. The competition is open to American Golf Clubcard holders aged 18 and over who follow the instructions as laid out on the competition page. Non-Clubcard holders can sign up on the day to qualify.
- 3. Competition entries will be accepted within American Golf stores upon trying the Callaway Rogue Driver.
- 4. The competition prize is a golf holiday for four people to the 5* Principe Felipe Hotel, La Manga for 3 nights with bed and breakfast (based on two people sharing a twin/double room). The competition prize also includes three rounds of golf, as well as four Callaway Rogue Drivers (one for the competition winner and their three guests).
- 5. The competition is open between 31st July 2018 and 31st August 2018. Competition entries will only be accepted during these dates.
- 6. The prize draw will close at 23:59pm on August 31st 2018.
- 7. The prize is valid until 30th June 2019, though certain blackout dates may apply. Dates are subject to availability.
- 8. No cash alternative available.
- 9. The winner will be selected at random and contacted within 10 days of the competition end date.
- 10. The winner can invite three guests of their choosing.
- 11. The prize does not include flights or transportation to/from the airport at either end.
- 12. The prize winner and their three guests must be fitted for their Callaway Rogue Drivers at an American Golf store.
- 13. The winner will be contacted by American Golf via the email address attached to their American Golf club card.
- 15. American Golf reserves the right to choose another winner in the case of the original winner not replying to their prize within 14 days of being contacted.
- 16. American Golf and Callaway are not responsible for any delays in prize delivery due to: postal strikes, items lost in the post, or unforeseen circumstances out of their control.
- 17. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- 18. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- 19. The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- 20. The promoters of the competition are American Golf and GolfBreaks. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.