Tour pros have been using progressively lighter irons over the years and these Wilson Staff D-100 Irons benefit from Super Light technology. With more weight removed from the shaft, grip and club head, these irons give more distance and Wilson have ensured that this game enhancing technology is available for all golfers of all handicaps who demand distance and accuracy.
The D-100 Irons feature:
- 7% thinner iron face delivers higher COR
- 35% more mass moved to perimeter for higher MOI
- Progressive head design
- 1 year guarantee & True Temper SL-85 steel shafts
Reducing the overall club weight in the Wilson Staff D-100 Irons 5-SW Steel results in a lighter iron that can be swung with increased speed for no extra effort resulting in more distance, but there is another distance benefit too. The large, thin, unsupported face (7% thinner iron face) gives a substantial trampoline effect to deliver faster ball speeds and unsurpassed distance so you benefit twice! Exoskeleton technology coupled with an undercut cavity allows 35% more mass to be moved to the sole, heel and toe areas for extreme perimeter weighting, higher MOI and more forgiveness. Optimised head proportions throughout the iron set deliver ideal launch angles, ball speeds and spin rates for each loft.
You may also like
Order now and have it delivered to your door
- Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
- Next Day, Saturday & Sunday Delivery Available
- Track Your Delivery in Real-Time
Order online and collect from a store near you
- Reserve Online and Collect In-Store in 2 hours
- No Need to Wait in for Delivery
- Buy Now and Deliver to Store for Collection in 2 Days