Get a soft touch around the greens and precision control with your pitch shots with the impressive Mizuno Golf White Satin S5 Wedge. This S5 wedge offers an enticing midsize profile with sharply visible sole grinds for imagination and creativity around the green.
A slightly rounded leading edge allows the wedge to be opened or closed, whilst still aligned to target. This wedge has been created with a Grain Flow Forged from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel for out of this world feel. The Grain Flow Forging compresses and maintains a consistent grain through neck and hosel, ensuring consistency through every club head for predictable distances.
The Mizuno Golf White Satin S5 Wedge also features:
- Adaptable rounded leading edge
- Precise distance control
- Ultimate feel, Forged in Hiroshima Japan at Mizuno’s exclusive plant
- 1 year guarantee & White Satin finish
The mid-size profile is paired with sharply visible sole grinds recommended by Luke Donald, keeping the wedges versatile for an array of shots and lies. Mizuno’s Quad Cut Grooves are CNC Milled after the forging process to ensure every single wedge sits just inside the USGA’s groove limits. A wider shallow groove on the higher lofts (54-62 degrees) and a deeper narrower groove on the lower lofts (49-53 degrees) are designed to maximise spin from both full and partial shots.
You may also like
Order now and have it delivered to your door
- Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
- Next Day, Saturday & Sunday Delivery Available
- Track Your Delivery in Real-Time
Order online and collect from a store near you
- Reserve Online and Collect In-Store in 2 hours
- No Need to Wait in for Delivery
- Buy Now and Deliver to Store for Collection in 2 Days