Special offers and Bundles
TaylorMade have designed the HI-TOE wedge for greater versatility around the greens, engineered to provide incredible chips, flops, pitches, explosion shots, and even shots out of the rough.
Spin & Consistancy
This design creates a higher centre of gravity position for a lower launch with higher spin, with full-face scoring lines for better ball consistency out of the rough. Another great feature is the high bounce leading edge and channel cut mid-sole, this provides less resistance through the turf or sand on belly moves, and creates a double sole to prevent excessive digging.
The HI-TOE Wedge Features:
- HI-TOE Design with Full-Face Score Lines
- High Bounce Leading Edge & Channel Cut Mid-Sole
- Trapezoid-Shaped Pockets
- 1-Year Guarantee & KBS Hi-REV 2.0 Steel Shaft / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Burgundy 360 Grip
High Performance Design
An enhanced heel, toe relief and trailing edge provide maximum versatility around the greens, with three trapezoid-shaped pockets in the cavity for optimum weight distribution. The wedge comes in a beautiful aged copper finish, and has a premium KBS Hi-REV 2.0 115g steel shaft, and a Golf Pride Tour Velvet Burgundy 360 GEC 0.580 for maximum short game performance.
You may also like
Order now and have it delivered to your door
- Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
- Next Day, Saturday & Sunday Delivery Available
- Track Your Delivery in Real-Time
Order online and collect from a store near you
- Reserve Online and Collect In-Store in 2 hours
- No Need to Wait in for Delivery
- Buy Now and Deliver to Store for Collection in 2 Days