Find your Participating Store
Terms & Conditions:
In- Store rules
- Qualify instore from 11th July to 20th August.
- Open to amateurs irrespective of handicap.
- All entrants must complete a form with name, email address and telephone number.
- Entry is free.
- 3 shots allowed.
- 10 nearest the pin winners will go forward to the final at the Belfry on 7th September.
- Entry is achieved by completing a form with details for name, email address and telephone number.
- Entry is not open to staff of American Golf
- One lucky entrant will qualify for the final even if they don’t make the top 10. This will be drawn at random on the 21st August and the winner will be notified within 24 hours.
- The final decision on the 11 qualifiers will be made by American Golf.
Million Dollar Challenge Final – Rules
- Final to take place 7th September 2017 at The Brabazon, The Belfry.
- Only one shot allowed per player.
- Shot distance – 150 yards.
- Shot is defined as a stroke within the Rules of Golf.
- Distance to be measured by PGA Pro with a range finder.
- American Golf and Million Dollar Hole in One reserve the right to use names, photos and video tapes for marketing purposes.
- The final will be videoed and witnessed by a PGA pro and an independent witness.
- Each hole in one will win $1,000,000 paid as a 20-year annuity.