American Golf Trade-In
Transform your game and trade-in your old clubs for the latest equipment on the market. Simply bring your current clubs to any American Golf store for a valuation.
While you’re at it, why not book in to test drive the best equipment on the market for free? The half-hour session won’t cost you a penny, there’s no obligation to buy and we will use state-of-the-art indoor simulators to help you decide if now is the right time to upgrade.
Whether you’re looking to hole more putts, dial in your wedges, find more consistency with your irons or crank out some extra yards with the driver, we have the equipment, expertise and passion to help.
TRADE-IN PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(October 19 2018)
- American Golf Trade-In is only open to American Golf Club members and a Club card must be scanned at the time of the transaction. American Golf Club membership is free and customers can register at the time of trade-in
- The offer is not available to trade or wholesale customers and is valid in participating branches of American Golf only
- Trade-Ins will only be accepted on any clubs listed on The American Golf Trade-In APP
- Any club(s) with damage or excessive wear and tear which could affect future performance, or which are considered to be unsaleable in American Golf’s opinion, will not be eligible for this offer
- Prices are correct at the time of going to press but may be changed without notice
- The trade-in price is calculated using the current $ to £ exchange rate. The current trade-in $ value of clubs can be found on https://valueguide.pga.com/trade-in/
- American Golf reserves the right to exclude items listed on https://valueguide.pga.com/trade-in/. An indicative non-exhaustive list of examples of excluded brands can be found below:
Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones, Tour Edge, XXIO, Edel, Fourteen, Lynx, MacGregor, Maxfli, Nickent, Orlimar, Pure Spin, Scratch, Tommy Armour, Bridgestone, Bobby Grace, Brainstorm, Cure, Happy Putter, Heavy Putter, Kevin Burns, Never Compromise, See More, STX, Yes
- Trade in clubs are accepted on a strictly one for one basis. E.G x1 wood may be traded in for any new club, or new set of irons. x1 set of irons may be traded in for any new set of irons or x1 wood
- Any club listed on The American Golf Trade-In APP can be traded-in, subject to condition, against any new club on sale at American Golf stores, subject to stock and availability
- Iron sets must contain at least 6 matching pieces. Sets which are missing clubs or contain duplicate clubs are not considered to be a set and are therefore excluded from trade-in
- Single wedges are excluded from the Trade-In promotion and cannot be traded in
- Trade-in is against new clubs only, trade-in is not against any pre-owned clubs, ex-demo clubs or any non-club products
- The Trade-In value may not exceed the value of the clubs being purchased and no change or balance will be given in any form
- Online valuation guide is for example purposes only
- Any club(s) over 10 years of age or with excessive damage which could affect future performance, or which are unsalable in American Golf’s opinion, will not be eligible for this offer
- Any indicative values given by phone are not a final trade-in value, final valuation is subject to examination instore
- The Store Manager’s decision will be ﬁnal in relation to any club trade-in eligibility or valuation
- No two offers can be combined, so Trade-In cannot be combined with price match or any other promotion on the same transaction
- American Golf trade-in terms and conditions apply and are available at www.americangolf.co.uk.
- American Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or withdraw the offer without prior notice and without liability.
- The scheme is run and administered by American Golf Trading Limited, 1030 Europa Boulevard, Gemini Business Park, Warrington, WA5 7YW.
- Trade-In is limited to 5 items maximum per member for the duration of the promotion (a set of irons is one item)
- Trade-in valuations are valid for a period of 14 days
- Double-Value Trade-in ended on October 18 2018