TRY IT HERE FIRST- 2020 NEW CLUBS Book an appointment now
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Validly activated gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise - in american golf stores or at www.americangolf.co.uk
- The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- The gift card may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers
- The minimum amount required to activate or top-up a card is £1.
- The maximum card limit is £1000.
- The balance on your gift card may be checked instore at any till.
- No change will be given but any remaining balance may be used for future purchases.
- Each time you make a transaction on the gift card, we update the balance on our secure database.
- The amount deposited on or redeemed from the gift card will be shown on the till receipt for each transaction.
- You can top-up your gift card by adding more value to it at any american golf outlet.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Expired or de-activated cards may not be re-used. To help protect the environment we suggest that you hand back expired or de-activated cards instore.
- Please keep the gift card safe and treat it like cash. american golf cannot replace or reimburse the card value if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- In the unlikely event that the transaction processing system is temporarily unavailable, we will not be able to process your gift card transaction during this time as we cannot manually authorise transactions.
- If you have any queries regarding your gift card, please call Customer Services on 01925 939 999 or visit www.americangolf.co.uk
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time where it is necessary to do so. Any such changes will be notified to customers in store.